The Athlete's Foot delivers New Zealand wide. To guarantee safe arrival of your order from The Athlete's Foot, please specify a delivery address which will be manned during business (PO boxes are NOT accepted as a delivery address). If no one is present to accept your delivery, a card will be left for you and your parcel will be taken to the nearest Post Office or courier depot.
We currently do NOT accept international orders.
The Athlete's Foot offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders. No matter your location in New Zealand or how many pairs you decide to purchase from us, delivery is absolutely FREE.
The Athlete's Foot aims to deliver your order within 2-5 business days almost anywhere in New Zealand*. The Athlete's Foot delivers products New Zealand wide using PBT Couriers.
* Please allow additional 1-2 business days on top of the above allocated times for rural areas.
In the unlikely event that an item you ordered is unavailable, The Athlete's Foot will endeavour to notify you of any delay within 24 hours.
From the moment your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email notification confirming dispatch details where you will be allocated a tracking number. To track your order go to www.pbt.com. At the top of the page, enter the tracking number you have been emailed with your despatch confirmation.
We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with the fit of your new shoes. So if they’re anything short of perfect, simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of over 10 The Athlete’s Foot stores nationwide and receive a free personalised fitting from one of our qualified Fit Technicians.
The Athlete’s Foot has a 100 day New Zealand wide free shipping returns policy for all online purchases, provided the returns are unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging. Or if you prefer, you can return your online purchase in the original packaging to one of our stores within 100 days.
• You can return your purchase up to 100 days from date of dispatch
• Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
• New Zealand wide return shipping is absolutely free
• Return to any one of our 10 stores with proof of purchase
To return (within 100 days from date of dispatch), simply:
1. Place the shoe box with the unworn shoes into another carton
2. Fill out the returns card, provided with your shoes, remembering to place in carton with your shoes.
3. Book your courier by phoning PBT Couriers on 0800 722 655.
Press 0 to speak to customer services. Ask for freight forward and state no. found on the returns card provided with your delivery.
Provide your address details for pickup and any special requirements (i.e. pickup from back door if no one is home.
Write down reference no. as this will be required for tracking.
4. Login to your account at theathletesfoot.co.nz.
Go to Order History > Click on return item/s button >
Fill in details giving reason and stating courier reference number in comments box > Submit.
5. Pack up your unworn shoes into its original shoe box
6. Clearly label the package with The Athlete's Foot Returns, WESTFIELD ST LUKES, 80 ST LUKES RD, MT ALBERT, AUCKLAND 1025
7. Wait for courier to pickup
8. Your return will be process within 1-2 working days of receiving the goods at our head office.
For assistance or product information, call 0800 237 834 to speak to one of our Master Fit Technicians.
If you wish to exchange an item for a different size or style you may do so, this is subject to availability of course.
Return your unwanted shoes using the returns process above, to us unworn, in its original condition including original shoe box within 100 working days from the date of dispatch together. Exchange requests will only be dispatched when the goods have been returned in good order to our Head Office.
Come into one of our 10 stores for an exchange - subject to availability.
If, for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will happily provide you with a refund. Simply return your unwanted shoes to us unworn, in its original condition including original shoe box within 100 working days following the returns process above.
Please contact us directly on 0800 237 834 or email us at email@example.com prior to returning your goods for a refund. A refund will not be processed if the goods returned do not comply with our Returns Policy.
Refunds are always processed using the original method of payment at the time of purchase (Credit Card or PayPal) within 1-2 working days of receiving the goods at our Head Office.
You can return your shoes to any one of our 10 stores nationwide to exchange or refund. Your must present your emailed Proof of purchase at the time of your return in store.